CEANCI’s mission is to prepare and invest in all students for career and college through partnerships that build innovative regional opportunities.CEANCI MISSION
CEANCI is committed to four beliefs:
- Providing equitable access to relevant programming for all students.
- Balancing district and CEANCI priorities that align to current and projected regional needs.
- Practicing fiscal responsibility in order to maximize efficient distribution of resources.
- Developing and sustaining respectful relationships within the partnerships among all stakeholder groups.
The objectives for CEANCI are stated in five goals that form the structure of the strategic plan passed by the Board of Governors on July 23, 2013.
- The CEANCI will assess distribution of programs and develop a CEANCI Regional Site Plan that meets the needs of member districts.
- The CEANCI will establish curriculum that aligns to current industry needs and prepares students for college and careers.
- The CEANCI will develop partnerships that engage all stakeholders including member districts, employers, higher education and communities.
- The CEANCI will develop a funding plan that will address current and future programming needs and will aggressively pursue new funding sources.
- The CEANCI will communicate and promote program options, benefits, and rewards to students, families, educators, employers and community.
This document is a strategic plan created by the Career Education Associates of North Central Illinois member districts of Belvidere-District 100, Byron-District 226, Harlem-District 122, Hononegah-District 207, Meridian-District 223, North Boone-District 200, Oregon-District 220, Rockford-District 205, South Beloit-District 320, Winnebago-District 323, Rock Valley College and the Boone-Winnebago Regional Office of Education to serve as a long-term guide for the CEANCI organization. It involves major initiatives in five areas: regional programming, curriculum alignment and relevancy, partnership engagement, fiscal responsibility, and internal and external communication with stakeholders.Download our Strategic Plan